1. Your artwork can be emailed to us in one of the following formats highlighted
below in Blue. ( Line#5)
2. Please email your artwork with your contact information to: < email@example.com >
3. If you are going to email us your artwork, please FAX a printed copy to us at
(866) 463-1189 so we may match it with your emailed art.
4. *Email your (LOGO) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Via an email attachment)
5. We ACCEPT the following formats: .CDR 7.0, AI, EPS, .PS, .TIF,
- Adobe IllustratorTM 3.2 to 7.0 (preferred) Please convert all text to outlines.
- CorelDrawTM .CDR Version 7.0 or Earlier (PC), if text is converted to "curves", and the file is exported to "Adobe IllustratorTM" EPS format. Please convert all text to outlines.
- TIF Format - EPS Format - AI Format - .PS - (JPG-No Compression) CDR 7.0 Format
We DO NOT ACCEPT the following formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .GIF, .DOC, .BMP
- 3 ½" floppy or ZIP disks formatted for (PC) Computers preferred. Call for other media.
- Please convert all type to outlines or include the Macintosh fonts used in the art. Send screen and
printer font files.
- It is necessary to include the original files of placed images (i.e. Corel Draw, EPS, TIFF, etc.) in a folder.
- Fax the art layout to (866) 463-1189 to confirm the imprint. OR send a hard copy of the artwork along with the disk.
This will ensure all correct information is contained on the disk.
- Files may be compressed using Disk Stuffit, or PKZip.
Important Things to Consider: Are all place image/supporting files (EPS, TIFF, etc. files) included? If not, we will not be able
to correct problems, the art may print strangely or not at all, and final print quality
cannot be guaranteed.
Have all fonts been converted to outlines? If not, please include both screen and printer
fonts (Mac) in the archive.
Fax a printed copy of your artwork to us at (866) 463-1189
to show what the art should look like?
If no hard copy is provided, a paper proof may be required and there may be delays and an extra charge.